Москва, Щёлковское ш.,
дом 21, корпус 2
Phone: +7 (905) 774-34-34
The Retina Foundation, with the support of the Presidential Grants Fund, is implementing the project SAVE SIGHT. Improving access to quality ophthalmic care for older people.
The project is aimed at increasing the level of knowledge and motivation of citizens about the need to undergo preventive examinations by an ophthalmologist and conducting free diagnostic measures using professional medical equipment, without the need for an initial visit to medical institutions, in order to identify eye pathologies at an early stage. This includes the widespread awareness of older people about Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD).
· According to the World Health Organization, AMD ranks 3rd in the structure of blindness and low vision after cataracts and glaucoma.
· The initial stage of AMD is asymptomatic!
· 50% of our fellow citizens have never heard of this disease.
The lack of an opportunity to hold a “live” lecture is not an obstacle to holding a regular informational event. Therefore, the first online lecture for senior citizens will take place on June 15, 2020, within the framework of the Save Sight project. To participate, you need to take only 2 steps:
1. download the free zoom app (available for Android, IOS, Windows, Mac). It is not necessary to register in the application.
2. On June 15 at 3.00 p.m.:
· either click on the link in this post or on our website: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83804969949
· or go live on our Instagram
After clicking on the link, select the zoom application, and in the window that opens, write your last name, first name, patronymic. After that, you, like all participants, will be automatically connected to the lecture. You will be able to listen to the lecture, write your questions in the chat, and at the end of the lecture Sofya Aleksandrovna will be able to answer them. Participation is absolutely free!
We preserve sight. Who is with us?